Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last full day in Spain









This was my last proper day of my Spanish odyssey. What better way to honour this than to go flying, then eating well?
We went to Otivar again, but today the air was more stabile, so no cross-country to the coast. But I still had a nice time, working hard to stay up, and also testing a new little camera, the GoPro Hero Wide (a small wide-angle helmet camera that also records video).

In the evening, I tried out a restaurant in Almuñecar recommended by Tracy & Dirk. They were spot on with this little gem, called Meson Muralla - La Flor. Delicious tapas and raciones served in a nice environment and at a very reasonable price.

On my way back to Hotel California, I stopped at the village square for a bottle of Alhambra Reserva 1925.

Now, it is time for bed, tomorrow I have to go up early, drive to Malaga, return the rental car and fly home to Amsterdam via Madrid.

No comments: