Friday, June 05, 2009

Monkey business and Mola mola








I had a great day on the Rock today. Started with a visit at the somewhat dusty museum, then spent two hours on a boat looking for dolphins. We didn't see any of them, but we did see a sun fish (mola mola in latin)! First time I've seen one of those.

Then I took the cable car up to the top of the rock to take more monkey photos. They are a fun and charachter strong bunch, those monkeys. Had lots of fun and took hundreds of photos.
Afterwards, I spent hours walking about on the many paths, checking out old bunkers, enjoying the views and finally walking all the way down via the Mediterranean steps, which took the better part of two hours.

Now, I am driving to Almunecar and Hotel California for a week of paragliding :-)

No comments: