Sunday, November 07, 2010

Nice day in Malmö

Had a really nice day in Malmö today.
First I finished the next issue of Hypoxia, will send it to the print shop tonight. Then I met Bonen and biked over to a weird protest encampment to take some photos. After that we deserved a fika.

In the evening, an artist friend, Jenny K, invited us over to her studio. Very interesting to see what she is up to over there. I found a spooky hare that I really liked amongst her ongoing projects.

Art makes me hungry, so off we biked to Södervärn and a Vietnamese dinner at low key Lilly Anh. I had a delicious noodle soup with duck.

On the way home, the city was all out, waving flags and honking horns. It seems our local football team Malmö FF won the Swedish Cup tonight.





We passed this brilliantly named driving school.




No comments: