Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day three in Singapore - and the sky fell down

Rainy view from my room at Mandarin Marina Hotel
A lady in Little India
Shop-keepers lunch
Beautiful aubergines
My lunch
Ladies having a chat & chay
Mother and child
If faces could tell their stories
Temple acrobatics
Chinatown
Prawns & noodles for dinner
Singha girl
Still life


Luckily only as a tropical rain, but then again, lots of it. I took a bus to Little India for lunch and a walk about. Smells, sounds, sights – it did feel as India.

A short metro ride later I was in Chinatown and sat down on a corner to watch people. Soon discovered that the guys next to me were Swedish, from Gothenburg no less. Before we knew it, it was time to go home to bed. That's how it goes when you are having interesting discussions.

No comments: