Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sailing on the canals

Today, the sun showed is warming face, so I walked down to my boat to take it for a spin on the canals. When I was ready with everything and slipped the mooring, it started to hail. Well, well, I sailed a bit down the canal to the local beer brewery and stopped there for a beer. They were full (a tourist group) so I sat down at the nice café next to it.

When the sun came out again, I went out to the boat and continued my little tour towards Entrepotdok and Artis. Within a few minutes, it was snowing…
I had a great time anyway. All the houseboat people waved to me, and I waved to two zebras and a pelican. They didn’t wave back. Probably, it’s no fun living in a zoo.

The boat worked excellent, and is now ready for the next sunny day. And I had a good afternoon :-)

No comments: