Friday, November 16, 2007

Weekend!


Finally, the next issue of Hypoxia is ready. For those of you who do not know this magazine, it is the magazine of Sweden’s paragliding association. I happen to be the editor of it, a job that I take very seriously. And that I highly enjoy!
This morning, I sent my third issue to the print shop. It should reach the readers the 7th of December.

It has been long hours for me, finishing the layout of Hypoxia, so the weekend is more welcome than usual. Femke has also been extremely busy, and still is. But this afternoon, she is driving up to our favorite B&B in the Galilee together with three of our friends (Anna, Magdalena and Ruby).
And tomorrow morning, one of my best friends in Sweden, Anders, is arriving for a weeks visit. We will promptly head north to join the girls. On the way, we are planning to do some sightseeing on the Golan Heights, and maybe do some paragliding, weather permitting.
Sunday, we have booked a wine tasting at a smaller vineyard up in the north.
So it does look like we are going to have a great time!

No comments: