Friday, February 05, 2010

and now: in Budapest

This is crazy. After a very long trip from Sri Lanka to Amsterdam via Dubai, I was only home for half a day before I had to board another flight. This time to Budapest. Luckily, I first had lunch with Femke in Amsterdam, and she will also join me here in Budapest as a model.

Arriving to Budapest I was of course completely wasted and went to bed early. But waking up tosay I felt much better! It helped that I started the day with a visit to the Lukacs thermal bath, very relaxing. Then I had dinner at a simple restaurant opposite the bath, Nagyi Kifözdéje, and rounded it off with cake at the Daubner pastry shop.

Un the evening I enjoyed a glass of sparkling wine at the Alexandra Book Café on Andrássy utca (and another piece of cake :-)), then had a brilliant dinner with goulash and lamb at Restaurant Rosenstein. A good start on this working trip!











No comments: