Thursday, July 28, 2011

Underwater photography in the Red Sea

It's been rather quiet on my blog lately. That is due to my life being all but quiet lately. After the paragliding in Piedrahita, I had a great night out in Madrid, then went home to Sweden to unpack and sort out my new flat. I am really enjoying being back in Malmö and in my old neighborhood.

But I had precious little time there before heading South again, this time to the Red Sea for a week of diving onboard the diving vessel Tala run by friend Faisal and his company Red Sea Explorers.
My main purpose was to train my so far non-existent skills in underwater still photography. It went better than I could hope for but obviously there is a long way to go and much to learn.

Anyway, you will find some of my first photos on this link:
http://waterglobe.net/uwphoto/

No comments: