Saturday, May 16, 2009

I’ve been up walking about in the vineyards again, trying to get a nice evening shot of Bernkastel-Kues.


Climbing down again, I worked somewhat of a thirst. So I checked the local bars. All empty!
Either people are still eating, or they are all home, watching the Eurovision Song Contest.
That left me with no choice but to do the same. So here I am, just like last year, sitting in a hotel room & watching a show I never really like.

Funny enough, last year, I was also in the middle of a wine district. Then, it was the Brda district of Slovenia (blog entry from then here).


I was just in between two lives – leaving the heat, violence and desperation of the Middle East for the peace and shimmering beauty of Amsterdam.
Well, I will be back in Amsterdam on Monday, if only for a few days. Now, lets endure this unvoluntarily funny screaming competition.

No comments: