Thursday, May 29, 2008

In Slovenia right now






I know, the updates have been far in between. But life is hectic now, and I am updating my MSN travel blog almost daily.
Right now, I am in Slovenia. Left Jerusalem Saturday a week ago, for the last time (at least for a long while). First, I travelled around for a week all over this little beautiful country for a travel story (keep an eye open for it in a coming issue of Allt om Resor). 
Now, I am in Northern Slovenia for a paragliding story. Had some good flying the last two days, hoping for more today.

From here, I will fly to Amsterdam, our new hometown. Femke has already been there a week, but right now, she is in Italy on a yoga holiday. We still need to find a home in Amsterdam, but I am sure that will happen sooner or later.

No comments: