Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good day at the coast


Back in Amsterdam again after some work in copenhagen, meetings in Gothenburg and partying in Malmö.
I came yesterday evening, and went out for dinner with Femke - more beautiful than ever. She booked a table at a Tavola, which turned out to be a brilliant Italian restaurant.
This morning, I waved goodbye to Femke again - she is off to Dakar, my Globetrotter girl. What can a man do when he is abandoned like that? I went flying :-)

The wind was rather week at Wijk aan Zee, and abit too southerly, but after three very short flights, conditions apprived and I got up properly. It is such a great thing to fly over the beach, seeing the sun glittering in the surf, the dogs playing and some horses galopping.

Now I am fixing some food, then meeting Andrew for a drink. Sander might join too, a Dutch paraglider I met on the way back to Amsterdam today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marko,

Nice to have met you in the train (and Andrew afterwards in the bar)!

I also enjoyed my first (!!) coastal soaring at Wijk aan Zee and will surely be back there to get up again..

I'll let you know when I'll be flying, hopefully we can meet again.

Regards,
Sander

Marko said...

Yes, it was a nice day, and a fun evening. Lets try to fly together again :-)

Greetings from Vienna,
Marko.