Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cocktails, paragliding and family




The last few days, I’ve been busy working with the next issue of Hypoxia, the Swedish paragliding magazine I am editing. Now, I am almost ready, just have to do the proof reading and write the editors letter. Feels good!

Meanwhile, work continues on other freelance assignments. Today, I visited the cocktail bar (and restaurant) Herrie for a story to a Swedish bartenders magazine. I interviewed one of the bartenders and tried one oh his compositions. Sometimes life is hard… ☺ And I still have two more bars to visit for this story.
Having said that, it is not that easy to find good cocktail bars in Amsterdam – this is beer country, with some wine thrown in.

Tomorrow evening, my mother arrives to Amsterdam, and so does my sister and her daughter the day after. I am really looking forward to have them here over the weekend.

No comments: